Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ten Reasons for Blurry Vision

Blurry vision can be caused by several different things. Almost everybody has experienced it at some point in there lives, and often blurry vision is caused by our own stupidity. Not always, but most of the time. That's probably why I've experienced blurry vision several times in my own life.

The easiest way to get blurry vision is to walk around without your glasses on. This may sound stupid, but lots of people refuse to go to the eye doctors and get their eyes checked or re-checked. The result: blurry vision.

Vision Problem

You can also get blurry vision from consuming too much alcohol or taking illegal drugs. I'm sure most of you have had a few too many beers and had your vision go wacko as a result. I'm also sure that none of you have ever done illegal drugs, so you wouldn't have any first hand experience with blurry vision because of it. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

If you have high blood pressure you may experience some blurry vision. This is explained in depth in the articles on high blood pressure found on at our site.

Blurry vision can also be a result of over exerting yourself. For instance, if you go jogging and push your body to the limits, it's only a matter of time before you aren't getting enough oxygen to fuel your body and so your vision may blur.

If you have a cold or viral infection you may get blurry vision in short doses. If your body is fighting off an infection of some type, it saps your resources and sometimes you end up with blurry vision. It could also be secondary to allergy symptoms.

Some prescription drugs have the added bonus of giving you blurry vision. If you are experiencing blurry vision from a prescription drug, you might want to consult your doctor. They may change your prescription to one that doesn't give you blurry vision.

I suffer from migraine head aches occasionally. Often, when I'm suffering from one of these episodes, I get blurry vision.

You may experience blurry vision at steep altitudes. I'm sure that most of you don't mountain climb so you will never have to worry about this side effect. You never know for sure though, so I thought I'd add it in for good measure.

I'm also afraid of heights. If I'm up high (high for me may not be high for you. Anything over ten feet is a major accomplishment for me. I'm such a wimp.) I tend to get blurry vision. Funny how the body works. I'm afraid of heights because I don't want to fall, so naturally my body gives me blurry vision. Who says nature doesn't make mistakes?

Sometimes blurry vision could be a symptom of a more serious health problem. If you suffer from blurry vision frequently, you should see a doctor and get checked out. Perhaps, you might also think about seeing your friendly neighbourhood eye doctor for good measure.

Ten Reasons for Blurry Vision

As a website dedicated to advancing the understanding of men's health and male sexual performance issues facing men everyday, 4-Men.Org is considered a leading authority on the issue of male health.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone I'm here to testify and enlighten you on how you can be cure from the disease/virus known as DIABETES as the FDA described that it cannot be cured or there is no cure for it, not knowing that herbal treatment is highly recommended for the treatment and cure for Diabetes its easy and it has no side effect, Doctor James herbal centre it's A1 and a powerful strong pure natural remedy that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying good physical health and overall well-being are you interested in curing Diabetes now, I am a living testimony of how Dr James herbal medicine cured me with natural herbs which I bought from him. You can cure your Herpes virus,Cancer,Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, Gonorrhea, Fibroid ,Infertility ,Epilepsy, Syphilis, Chronic infection, Copd, ,Std, Hpv, Backache,arthritis etc.........
    contact Email
    drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete