Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BestBuyEyeGlasses Review

Got a nice pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Since I got them from a website (BestBuyEyeGlasses.com) and at half the price I would get them in the store: I expected the worst and hoped for the best. I can't say I was disappointed. My buddy and I checked out the Ray-Ban website to verify the glasses were legit and they were. Thanks for the half priced sunglasses.

But my friend had a different experience, and he said this to me. I ordered some Diesel Cobrettis for 0 off retail. I can't say I'm impressed, even though my glasses have finally arrived after two weeks. You know, it's great that they offer free shipping, but I would rather pay extra and get them in a reasonable amount of time. I was so peeved I had to wait nearly two weeks to show them off at the beach.

Lasik Surgery Cost

So I finally got my MMJ's. What can I say? Shipping was 4 days. Price was half what they are at the mall and...surprisingly they're the real thing. I ordered a pair of Vogue VO sunglasses three weeks ago. I finally call them and ask where my sunglasses are, then they feed me some line about my credit card company. Apparently my credit card company saw too many charges made online in a 24 hour period and stopped all charges. Lets forget that the credit card company couldn't be bothered calling me to tell me about this.

Lovin' my Bolle Sport Cruise shades. I would be lying if I said I wasn't the coolest dude in the room wherever I go. One thing that was a bit of a bummer was that most of your designer glasses are like 50% off, but I only saved not quite on my Bolles. Don't get excited though, the BestBuyEyeGlasses.com is still cool in my book and the Bolle Sports are the coolest shades on the planet.

Ordering Process
Now that you've heard about some of my experiences, take a quick look at what you'll need when you place your order.

1) Pick your brand.
2) Choose desired coating I.e., anti scratch, UV guard, etc.
3) Prescription -- if applicable.
4) Choose any desired accessories I.e., cases, cleaning wipes, etc.

BestBuyEyeGlasses Review

Read a more in-depth BestBuyEyeGlasses review plus many other beauty reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment